Hostel represents a cross-section of the population and the society. Young people belonging to different states, regions and nations economic and social strata, speaking different languages, eating and dressing differently, professing diverse faiths, all come together imbued with a common purpose: pursuit of academics or research. The hostel facility at the institution is perfect for NRI and other students.
Guest Room For Parents
24 hrs CCTV Surveillancs
Hostel Rules and Regulations
- Ragging is Strictly Prohibited: Ragging in any form i.e. making unpleasant noise, disorderly conduct, doing any act which causes or likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear of shame or an embarrassment to the new student whether by words, spoken or written or by an act which include teasing, abusing, playing practical jokes on or causing hurt to such students or asking the new student to do any act or to perform such things which such student will not in the ordinary course willingly to do is strictly forbidden.
- Rough handling of dining hall furniture, room furniture or any furniture/property or fittings of the hostel is strictly forbidden. If any individual or group is identified to have caused the damage, double the cost of the damaged property will be recovered from her/group. Repeated acts of causing to the hostel property will result in expulsion from the hostel.
- The hostellers themselves are personally responsible to safeguard their belongings. They are advised not to keep large amounts of cash or valuables like gold ring, costly wristwatch etc., in their rooms. They should also take care of their Purse, Calculators, Cell Phones, Lap tops, Computers and Books. In case of theft or loss of any item the hostel authorities/institute will not be responsible for such loss. The hostellers are advised to keep their rooms, boxes, suitcases, cupboards, etc., securely locked with good quality locks.
- It is mandatory for students residing in the Hostel to join the mess attached to the hostel. Hostellers are required to dine in the dinning hall. No hosteller is permitted to take food in the room except for those reported sick with prior permission of hostel warden. Indoor cooking including making of tea/coffee/noodles in the rooms is strictly prohibited. The hostellers shall not waste food, electricity & water. Wastage of food is a national loss.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol, use of drugs and narcotics, Gambling in any form such as Playing Cards (even without money at stake) and even possession of such things are prohibited, . Anyone found indulging in the use of such things will not only be asked to vacate the hostel but also be rusticated from the institute.
- Students are not allowed to stay in the hostel during the Institute hours unless the stay is unavoidable due to illness or any other valid reason. In such cases they should take the permission and communicate the information to the Warden in writing.
- No student shall leave the hostel without prior permission of the hostel warden.
- No student shall remain absent from the hostel during night between 7.00 pm to 6.00 am unless he / she has obtained night out pass from the hostel warden and request of the inmate has prior approval of the parents.
- Boys are not allowed in Girls Hostel and same as Girls are also not allowed in Boys Hostel.
- Students having any Chronic/Communicable disease are not allowed to stay in hostel. Hostellers falling sick or feel symptoms of sickness should report to hostel warden for evacuation to hospital. 24 hours Ambulance-Service is available in the campus.
- Parents/Guardians/Visitors can meet their ward in hostel with the permission of the hostel warden before 7.00 pm. No Parent/Guardian/Visitor is allowed to stay in their room.
- Discussion on politics and religion is completely forbidden in the hostel & mess.
- No notice will be displayed by hostel inmates in the institute/hostel notice board without the countersignature of hostel warden.
- The Institute/Hostel authorities will conduct surprise checks periodically and if anyone is found violating the above rules, disciplinary action will be taken against her. The hostel rooms are subject to inspection by the Institute/Hostel authorities to make sure that they are kept neat and tidy and no unauthorized items like liquor, drugs, lethal weapons etc., are kept in the room.
- Lights and fans to be switched off when no one is in the room